About Contact Press Follow

May 6, 2013

Anything Could Happen

Sweater DIY / Trousers H&M Trend / Trench Coat Comme des Garçons x H&M / Shoes Monki

Sometimes I come across songs that are stuck in my head for days. I usually only listen to music when I'm out and about, so when I discover a new song and put it on my iPod, leaving the house in the morning makes me very happy! The song I'm currently stuck with is 'Anything Could Happen' by Ellie Goulding. Been loving this song ever since it was on last week's episode of New Girl. So - sounds familiar, anyone?

4 comments:

  1. I loveee those trousers, H&M always seem to do good print trousers. Shoes are gorgeous too :)

    Rosie
    x
    therunwayrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!
    Beautiful trousers and great combination!
    Love

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute xx

    sydneyfashionandstylehunter.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tolle Hose, schönes Outfit. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook