About Contact Press Follow

April 18, 2013

Spring has Sprung

  Bomber jacket H&M, Top French Connection, Jeans Levi's (customized), Boots Sam Edelman

Today's a good day! I'm leaving for a little cruise trip with my Dad. I've never been on a ship for more than two hours before, so we'll see how it goes, but I don't think I'll get seasick. Plus, we'll always be close to the shore (I think it would freak me out to wake up and just see nothing but the sea...). So, we're boarding today and we'll be on the island of Sylt tomorrow and we'll also spend two full days in Copenhagen. I've never been to Copenhagen before so I can't wait! I'll be back next week with a load of pictures I assume - I've scheduled some posts, though.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit, love the necklace a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! You're so stylish:)
    Follow you! Have a nice weekend:D
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pictures and i looove that jacket!! Great blog by the way you have a new stalker ;) !

    SSSx

    http://www.stylestreetstalker.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a fantastic outfit!!!

    http://www.inmydreams.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook