About Contact Press Follow

April 29, 2013

Short Shorts

  Shorts H&M FAA, Top Topshop, Baseball Jacket Bershka, Shoes Converse

I finally get to dig my shorts collection out of my closet again. I think I forgot how much I like wearing shorts, when I actually have quite a lot of them. I may even have a pair that I've never worn before... Oops! So while it was still too chilly to go bare-legged, shorts are already an improvement. Not to mention the reduction of layers (ok, I admit I was still wearing a tank top underneath). Still, sunshine is a good start!

3 comments:

  1. I like your look!!!!

    xoxo!

    gossipsfashionweek.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfit and I love the detail with pattern fabric in the pockets!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook