About Contact Press Follow

April 27, 2013

New In / The Sporty Kind

   Top Gina Tricot

A trip to Copenhagen meant taking advantage of the fact that there are shops over there we don't have in my hometown. I did visit &other stories and Topshop, but didn't really find anything that suited me (or my wallet). I bought some amazing basics at Topshop, though, that you will probably see in an outfit soon. I was really happy to find this sporty top/dress that I'd seen pop up on blogs before. I think it will look amazing with tanned legs in the summer (if I can manage to get a tan, that is). What do you think about it?

2 comments:

  1. I love the boyfriend style!!!
    Nice weekend pretty:D
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, I want it too!!! Can't wait to see your outfit with it!!!

    http://www.inmydreams.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook