About Contact Press Follow

April 12, 2013

Missing Summer

Music: Greg Laswell - Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

Which place screams Summer more than L.A.? I visited the city of angels in Summer 2011 with my best friend. We recently went through old photos and videos from the trip and had a good laugh! The memories actually made me miss Summer a lot. Sunshine, light flowy clothes, shorts, relaxing in the sun, beaches, frozen yoghurt... So I put together a little video of our trip, including footage I never showed on the blog before. I hope you like it and let's hope for a sunny weekend!

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful!! I wish it could be summer right now :D
    x
    Alona
    stylewanders.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook