About Contact Press Follow

April 6, 2013

Greyscale

  Skirt, Coat Zara, Sweater DIY, Pistol Boots Akira

As you might have noticed, I really like wearing grey. It's such an easy "colour" (is it considered a colour?) to combine, so I have many basics in grey. I'm quite the clumsy gal, so I tend not to buy many white items (give me some tomato sauce and I'll spill it!), this skirt being one of the rare exceptions. And black, well black is always great, but I think sometimes it looks too harsh on me, since my skin is pretty fair. So grey is always a safe option! Do you guys have a "safe" colour, too?

4 comments:

  1. Love this and desperately want those Zara skorts!

    www.monadot.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am super pale, so grey is definitely my "safe" option as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. really like your shorts! really cute look! I have them too and I love them! Nice pics! There is a giveaway on my blog!! http://blonde-mery.blogspot.com.es/2013/04/maxi-dots.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook