About Contact Press Follow

April 25, 2013

Copenhagen Photo Diary

I spent a lovely two days in Copenhagen. We did some sightseeing and explored the city and it goes without saying that I went on a little shopping spree as well. Not to mention the Danish snacks I simply had to treat myself to (hello there, cinnamon buns!).
As usual in Scandinavian cities, people were ridiculously stylish! I don't really get how they look amazing when at the same time they don't seem to put any effort into their styling. And nobody was wearing heels! Reading dozens of fashion blogs every days, you'd easily get tricked into thinking that high heels and being fashionable are inseperately linked. When actually, you can match your favourite pair of sneakers to almost every look, looking effortlessly cool. I say we go for it!

1 comment:

  1. I am going to be in Copenhagen in one month....I can't wait!!! Your pictures are making me that much more excited!!!

    http://www.inmydreams.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook