About Contact Press Follow

April 2, 2013

Cinja's Insta / March

Here's what I've been up to in March, captured through the lens of my iPhone. I've been fairly busy studying, so these photos might not be that exciting. I also did some shopping, ate nice food... You see ;) And of course I celebrated Easter with my family which was really nice. Hope you guys all had a great Easter break, too!
I'm happy it's April now, however, since I have quite some exciting things planned this month. Uni starts again, as does work and I'm starting a new job! So now I'm juggling seven classes and three jobs. But I like it! Also, I'm going on a little trip at the end of the month and I can't wait!
If you want more peeks into my everyday life, follow me on Instagram (@cinjasblog)

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook