About Contact Press Follow

April 15, 2013

Camo Couture

  Pants, coat, bag Zara, Top Monki, Blazer, belt H&M, Pistol boots Akira

Happy Monday! I know most of you guys will hate Mondays, since it's my day off I don't mind it that much, though. It's supposed to be really warm and sunny today. Finally! I'd really love to go out for a walk and treat myself to some froyo today, but as it's Monday everyone's kind of busy. So I guess I'll just be at home, have to finish some homework anyway. After all, productive Mondays are the best, aren't they?

8 comments:

  1. I love the pants in connection with the belt. FIERCE!

    xx, V

    itsthevworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect pants! Very nice pics and also interesting blog I'm so glad to find it! Waiting for more posts and hope you will visit me soon! Kisses

    http://voguerka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wirklich ein tolles Outfit und wie ich sehe, kommst du auch aus Hamburg!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cinjas,

    Such a cool look. Love this completely!

    Totally me.

    Those pants are outrageous lol cute top and gorgeous jacket and boots.

    You look stunning!!

    Love your blog, so keep up the great work chicka.

    Kisses xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you look amazing!

    xoxo


    http://firenze-florencia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The army pants are still amazing, a great look!
    x

    www.fashion-attacks.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook