About Contact Press Follow

March 25, 2013

Infamous

   Total Look Zara, Scarf Esprit

Yes, I jumped on the bandwagon, too! This skirt (or skort, since it is a mixture of a skirt and shorts) seems to be the blogger must-have of the hour - and I actually really like it. I'm sure I'll wear it even after the blogger craze wears off. There's something that I don't understand about people getting pissed off if they spot someone wearing the same piece as themselves. If you don't want anyone to wear what you wear, don't shop on the high street - right?

7 comments:

  1. Ahh, da ist er ja <3 Ich liebe diesen Hosenrock, meiner kommt hoffentlich in den nächsten Tagen an :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. jaa :) dann klappt das mit der Lieferung hoffentlich noch vor Ostern ;)

      Delete
    2. Das hat es! Vor einer halben Stunde kam er an :)
      http://carlacrypta.blogspot.de/2013/03/oh-zara-eine-schwierige-liebe-oder-auch.html

      Liebe Grüße!

      Delete
  2. wow really cool outfit, love the skirt/short!
    xx Kate

    The Style Department

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, your skirt is so awesome, looks great with the knit!

    xx, Sabinna and David
    Broken Cookies

    ReplyDelete
  4. In love with that skirt!!! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous skirt!! Cool Blog!! :)

    Do you want to follow each other, let me know?!

    http://danadimitras.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook