About Contact Press Follow

March 31, 2013

Happy Easter

   Leather Jacket H&M Trend, Jeans Levi's, Faux leather vest H&M Trend, Boots Zalando Collection

Happy Easter everyone! Hope you're having a nice long Easter break. I'm having a huge brunch with my family today. To me, there's nothing better than a big breakfast, so it'll be a nice day. Picture me covered in breakfast buns, fruits, cake and loads of chocolate eggs!
On to the outfit: I haven't gotten the chance to show you this shirt yet although I got it last year. My Mum bought it on a market in Morocco and it's actually a Men's shirt. I think it blends in well with the whole monochrome trend.

11 comments:

  1. Love the jacket with the fur worn on top, looks so cute. The boots are amazing too :)

    Rosie
    x
    therunwayrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!

    http://ruedetreschic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous style, adoring your blog miss!
    would love to see you wearing casper&pearl one day!

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your shoes! :*

    http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great coat. It looks really nice on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great! Very nice look :)
    Have a nice week!
    DaisyLine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook