About Contact Press Follow

March 20, 2013

Beauty Favourites / #3

Everyone who knows me knows that I barely ever go without any nail polish on my nails. That said, I have quite the collection of varnishes and I clearly have my favourites. So here's my little cocktail of nail polishes du jour:

Essie 'Good to go': Best top coat. Ever. Period.
Essie 'Smokin' Hot': A dark smokey colour with a hint of lilac. I was tired of both black and dark red, so this one was a good option. Also, it goes perfectly well with the weather we got recently.
Essie 'Chinchilly': Need I say anything? I feel this shade's quite the favourite among bloggers and I must say I'm really happy with this subtle shade of grey. Just my cup of tea!

Click here for more beauty favourites!

1 comment:

  1. Love the colors, I'm personally a big fan of Essie polishes!

    - Zeinab,
    http://www.zeinabalhussaini.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook