About Contact Press Follow

March 9, 2013

Beauty Favourites / #2

I think it's time to talk about beauty favourites again!

High Tech Lighter in 'stardust' by Makeup Store: This one can be used for pretty much everything, but I use it as a highlighter. The texture is really creamy and it helps create that nice dewy look we're all looking for at the moment.
Matt lipstick: I've been waiting forever for matte lipstick to hit the drugstore shelves. I really love me some lipstick occasionally, but it doesn't always have to be that shiny. I'm really happy with 'Matt About Pink' and and 'It's A Matt World' by Catrice.

Read my last Beauty Favourites post here.

1 comment:

  1. Love the colours of the lipstick

    Please come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

    p.s. I’ve given the blog a bit of a face lift!

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook