About Contact Press Follow

February 28, 2013

Feathers

   leather jacket h&m trend, dress zara, sweater DIY, boots akira

When I got this feather dress, it was love at first sight. It is, however, quite elegant. As I'm too impatient to wait for the right occasion for the dress, I decided to just combine it with a sweater to make it look like a skirt and give it that casual twist. I'm a little upset it was so windy when we shot these photos - the wind kind of ruins the feathers. Hope you like the look anyways!

3 comments:

  1. uou I really love your blog and your style.
    I'm following you now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this look is just unique. casual yet cool!

    Love,
    Pudding Monster

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook