About Contact Press Follow

February 21, 2013

Current Read

I'm really not the type of person who gives much about New Year's resolutions. I mean, if you want to do something, just do it - right? However, there's one rule I gave myself at the start of this year. And that is to read one book per month. I've always loved reading and recently, my Amazon wishlist has become especially large. I still have to do my reading for February, so now it's all about 'that Starbucks book'. As a business student (and apart from my studies!) I love myself some real-life business background stories every once in a while. There's something very motivating about successful people's stories. Care to share your current read with me?

1 comment:

  1. Currently reading '1Q84' by Haruki Murakami. I'm very nosy about other people's reading habits so do keep us updated with your reading list!

    Ich habe deinen blog gerade gefunden und finde ihn echt toll, schöne Bilder, toller Inhalt. Ich lebe gerade eben in München und habe kürzlich auch einen Blog angefangen. Setze dich in Verbindung wenn du Zeit und Lust hast!

    http://www.monadot.net

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook