About Contact Press Follow

January 12, 2013

Style Evolution / Leather Pants

Since I didn't do an all my outfits from 2012 post, I thought I'd start posting collections of looks in different categories. I'm starting with (black) leather pants. I think it's fun to look back at what my style was like a year ago, 6 months ago and so on. That's one of the best parts of running a fashion blog, I think! I only own two (faux) leather pants and a pair of leggings and have been getting a lot of wear out of them. What do you think about all my leather pants looks?

7 comments:

  1. very cool outfits! love the union jack poncho <3
    xxxx
    http://herfashionisadiary.blogspot.co.at

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dein Blog und dein Style gefällt mir sehr!
    Werd ich im Auge behalten. :)

    a-to-the-a.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. schließe mich carla an, mag das Kaffeebild auch sehr, aber auch Bild 7 mit dem beigen Mantel. Mir gefällt die Kombi Lederhose und "grungy style" mit chucks, Mütze, etc super gut.

    LG, Manni

    ReplyDelete
  4. celebrity leather jackets men
    Thanks for sharing these wonderful designs, its helpful to all.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook