About Contact Press Follow

January 21, 2013

Something in the Way You Move

I was wearing a coat and shoes from Zara, a beanie from Primark with a jumper from Mango, jeans from Levi's and a bag from BCBG.

I've got so much on my list today! I have to run to the doctor's first, then hopefully pick up a pair of shoes I fell extra hard for (ahem), rush home and make lunch. After that, I'll dash off to my horseback riding practice in the cold (yay), followed by a movie premiere/press screening. Oh, and I also still have to study. Does anybody else feel like the major part of a week's to do list always lands on mondays?

3 comments:

  1. You look very stylish and warm!

    Great post
    http://wotshernameagain.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing coat! And I love that burgundy sweater!

    stylebymj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love!!!

    www.goodbadandfab.com
    personal style and fashion musings of a LA fashion lawyer living life in the fab lane!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook