About Contact Press Follow

January 2, 2013

On New Year's Eve



I was wearing a blazer and jeans from H&M and a top from Gina Tricot.


As I barely ever go out, I thought it'd be fun to show you my outfit for NYE. When I bought that armour top back in May I knew that I was going to wear it on New Year's Eve. Something so sparkly it was made for the occasion!
We went out to a Chinese restaurant for a delicious four course meal with some friends and then hung out at a friend's place. What were you guys up to?

4 comments:

  1. Die Bilder sind toll! Mir gefällt dein Outfit sehr. Ich hatte mein liebstes schwarzes Etuikleid an, wir haben in der Hamburger Hafen City gefeiert, auch wenn die Party eher ein Reinfall war, so hatten wir viel Spaß.
    Alles Liebe für dich im Jahr 2013
    http://carlacrypta.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke :) hafencity klingt cool! Schade dass die Party nicht so doll war

      Delete
  2. Great top! Hope you had fun!! Happy New Year!!!

    xo Megan, to: Hello Beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook