About Contact Press Follow

January 8, 2013

Beauty Favourites

It's been a while since I last posted about my favourite products in the beauty department. I've also added a few newbies to the collection, so here goes...

Smashbox High Definition foundation and concealer: Perfect coverage and smooth texture. It's a bit cakey when applied with a brush so I just use my hands which works really well for me. Also, I've finally found a tone that suits my skin ('fair' if you're wondering).
Caudalie Vinosource day cream: I've had some nasty breakouts recently and this cream seems to help quite well. It mattifies my skin and I feel it also clears my pores. I use this every morning.
Essie nailpolish in 'Chocolate Cakes': Throughout the last year I've collected more and more nailpolishes by Essie, including a hot red for summer, a light natural pink, black and this dark burgundy colour. They're all constantly on heavy rotation on my nails.
Caudalie Eau de Beauté: Everyone and their mum loves this one and it does live up to the hype! I apply this before doing my make up in the morning and whenever I feel the need for a refreshing spritz. Although my boyfriend hates the smell ("ew that herbal stuff again!"), I really love what it does for my skin. Apart from making my face feel all smooth it also does a good job at setting my make up.
Chanel Eau de Parfum 'Coco Noir': I've mentioned this before, but I can't say it enough. This scent is heaven! I'm wearing it every day now.
Nivea Creme: My grandmother swore by this one, and as I've recently had some nasty dry patches around my nose I thought I might as well go back to this classic. I use it as a night cream and it moists my face quite well.

4 comments:

  1. lovely post!!!

    xxx

    http://liamakrigeni.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks babe! hope it's of some use ;)

      Delete
  2. The nail polish and the nivea cream would go on my fav list as well!! And ive heard so much about the chanel perfune! Everyone loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gutes Zeug, ich <3 Nivea creme :)
    LVE
    x the cookies
    samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook