About Contact Press Follow

November 19, 2012

Wishful Thinking


Monki scarf; Zara Home scented candle; Chanel Eau de Toilette 'Coco Noir'; Smashbox HD concealer
Maybe my latest wishlist can give you guys a little inspiration for Christmas ;)
The scarf is a given - it's all I still need to top off my burgundy collection, really! My lovely scented candle from Zara Home is almost completely burnt down, so it's time for a new one. Maybe this christmassy one will get me into a festive mood? Ever since I tested Chanel's 'Coco Noir' at the airport out of pure boredom, I've been wanting it desperately. It just smells so amazing!
Last but not least: the Smashbox HD concealer is hands down the best concealer I ever owned, and it's emptying up now...

So tell me: what are your latest cravings?

1 comment:

  1. Wooooow, du hast echt schöne Fotos und einen richtig tollen Blog. Das Design gefällt mir total gut :)

    Du hast mich auf jedenfall als neue Leserin gewonnen. Ich freue mich, wenn du auch mal bei mir vorbeischaust. Du darfst mir natürlich auch gerne folgen ;)

    Liebe Grüße,

    Sabrina @ http://scrambled-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook