About Contact Press Follow

November 12, 2012

Walking on Air





I was wearing:
Knit H&M Trend
Coat Zara
Jeans Levi's
Shoes Zara
How amazing are those shoes?! I ordered them online at Zara and was finally able to pick them up last week. I've been quite reluctant on the whole sneaker wedge trend, but I'll settle with these. I love the gold stud details which adds a little edge to the shoes. They're probably the most comfortable pair of shoes I own at the moment, my feet feel really really cushioned in those, a little bit like walking on air!

3 comments:

  1. I really love the jumper, looks great with the coat too!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooow, du hast einen richtig schönen Blog mit tollen Fotos. Gefällt mir total :)

    Du hast auf jedenfall eine neue Leserin gewonnen. Ich freue mich, wenn du auch mal bei mir vorbeischaust. Du darfst mir natürlich auch gerne folgen ♥

    Liebe Grüße,

    Sabrina @ http://scrambled-fashion.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww danke dir!! <3 Werde auf jeden fall mal bei dir vorbeischauen :)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook