About Contact Press Follow

November 16, 2012

Shine Bright Like a Diamond



Necklace from H&M

It's been a stressful week thus far - which is the reason why I haven't blogged since Monday. I genuinely feel like a bad blogger, especially when browsing around my favourite blogs and seeing all the amazing things they do. But this week has really been quite full for both me and my boyfriend-aka-photographer, so no photos. I ended up finishing a meeting early yesterday, so I dashed off to H&M and treated myself to this glittery friend (thank god for faculty buildings placed in the middle of the city!). It doesn't actually have any yellow in it, in case you're wondering, those are just reflections of my orange walls.
Tell me what you think about this one and I hope I'll be able to show you an outfit with it soon!

4 comments:

  1. that looks gorgeous! can't wait to see you wear it :D

    Love,
    Pudding Monster

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it <3

    http://amulhereamoda.blogspot.pt/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mir gefällt sie sehr! :) Bin gespannt, wie du sie kombinieren wirst!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook