About Contact Press Follow

November 20, 2012

Seemed Like a Good Idea at the Time





I was wearing:
Leather Jacket H&M Trend - Faux Fur Vest H&M Trend - Jumper Primark - Jeans H&M - Belt Primark - Boots Sam Edelman

I love this leather-jacket-plus-fur-vest combo! Really cozy and perfect for fall.
I'm off for two hours in uni soon, followed by some work. I'll be spending the afternoon at home, but I still have a load of stuff to do. Just when I thought times were getting more quiet... I'm pretty sure I'm the busiest I've ever been, but I actually like it.
Have a nice Tuesday, lovelies!

3 comments:

  1. love the leather jacket!
    great combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een toffe outfit! Die jas is super zeg!!

    Fashionblog FashionMind

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook