About Contact Press Follow

November 30, 2012

November through Instagram



This November was such a fast-moving one! Can't believe Christmas is already around the corner. I've been working quite a lot these past four weeks (hence the elevator shots). Besides that, I've been relaxing with comfort food - made my first ever cinnamon buns! - and a good read (loving the new Cecelia Ahern). On another note, I'm in love with that yellow H&M Trend jumper and enjoyed the first Gluhwein of the season.

I hope you guys had a lovely month! Feel free to follow me on Instagram @cinjasblog for daily updates.

1 comment:

  1. Although you have named your post November instagram, reminds me a bit of Christmas! Maybe because of the colours!
    Nice!

    Chic-aholics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook