About Contact Press Follow

November 4, 2012

Boxy




I was wearing:
Jumper H&M Trend
Earrings, Pants H&M
I'm wearing this warm boxy knit today. It's totally huge and so thick that it's really hard to wear a jacket on top of it, but it incredibly warm and I love the colour!
Hope you guys have a great Sunday. I'll be having lunch with my family in a bit and then we're off to the city to shop - my brother wants to radically update his style. We'll see how that goes since the little man doesn't exactly love fashion shopping (hehe).

3 comments:

  1. die farbe vom pullover ist schön <3 und die stiefel gefallen mir auch total :)

    lg
    http://misscherryb00m.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with your sweater.. The color is marvellous! xx

    - Victoria
    www.VICKITAS.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Der Pullover ist toll.
    Und die Ohrringe gefallen
    mir auch richtig gut. :)

    Liebe Grüße

    dearmisscoco.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook