About Contact Press Follow

November 25, 2012

Blogger Inspo | Surf Addict Fashionista



Ahh how I wish I could indulge in clicking my way through my favourite blogs today. However, there's a big to do list waiting for me.
I'll still introduce yet another of my favourite bloggers to you. Rea is a young Greek fashionista who's got that eclectic style going for her. I would describe her way of dressing as a mixture of bohemian hippie and fashion forward. Apart from her style, I also admire her amazing surfer photos. Going through her blog definitely had me dreaming of a warm and sunny beach! Not the worst way to escape from reality...

Read about my other favourite bloggers here.

1 comment:

  1. thank you darling :) It was great colaborating with you! xx
    http://www.surfaddictfashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook