About Contact Press Follow

November 6, 2012

A Week in the Life of | #33


1. We went out for yummy burgers at Hard Rock Café on my boyfriend's birthday 2. The man's gifts, all wrapped up in minty paper 3. We had some cosmos after dinner - my new fave cocktail now!
4. I did a little shopping 5. Bought these lovely statement earrings at H&M (see a look here) 6. I also ordered two books: 'Beauty' by Lauren Conrad and 'One Hundred Names' by Cecelia Ahern
7. A hint of an outfit, wearing Mango jumper and Zara pants 8. I'm such a tea addict! (Kusmi Tea is really good) 9. My beautiful hometown
10. Relaxing doing girly things - reading and doing my nails 11. I've had to get the heels of my favourite boots redone, now they're good as new 12. Will try this red lipstick by Yves Rocher soon

Follow me on Instagram @cinjasblog


I hope you guys enjoy this little diary post! Been quite busy recently, but now things are slowing down again. Just in time for me to get a mild cold. Seriously, I've had a cold four weeks ago and another one four weeks before that. Is something wrong with me?!
Aside from that - I've been thinking about only doing this type of diary post once per month. What do you think? Would that be better?

1 comment:

  1. these earrings are gorgeous! love the color!

    Nina
    http://www.ninathecat.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook