About Contact Press Follow

October 29, 2012

Shooting in the Dark




I was wearing:
Coat Zara
Cardigan New Look
Top Dr. Denim
Pants New Yorker
Hat H&M
Boots Goertz17
I'm sure fall/winter is a blogger's least favourite season. I know these are 'White Girl Problems', but it's really tough to find the time to shoot while the sun is still up. It gets even harder when you have a boyfriend-slash-photographer who's not exactly an early bird. But luckily, the man got a little creative with those lights. They offered just enough light for you guys to catch a glimpse of the outfit. Hope you like it!

3 comments:

  1. I know how you feel! It's is sooo hard finding the time to shoot when the sun is still up. I like how the photos have turned out though - very creative! In regard to fall being a blogger's least favourite season, I have to say it's growing on me. Layering different items is kinda fun!

    hannahsfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE fall, styling-wise, but the "light-situation" is just killing me!

      Delete
  2. omg!the coat is killing me !!beautiful winter look.
    come and check my new post if you want xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook