About Contact Press Follow

October 27, 2012

Red Velvet



I came home with some bags yesterday. I mostly shopped for the boy, though, as his birthday is coming up next week, and I love, love, love getting gifts for the fellah! Hope he'll like his new goodies...
At the end of the day, I got myself a treat, too. I was on a hunt for some gorgeous sneaker wedges from Zara, but you know what happens when you go shopping looking for a specific item - it's nowhere to be found! So I got these velvet booties instead (not at Zara, though), and they were even on sale. How do you like them?

6 comments:

  1. Woa, those are awesome! Can't wait to see how you'll style them in an outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award - see my latest post. Y xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you so much! <3

      Delete
    2. You're welcome, your blog is great! Looking forward to reading your answers. :) Y xo

      Delete
  3. Amazing shoes!!!
    Really love the velvet look!!

    Kisses Anne
    http://annenobody.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shoes! Love them xx

    maureen-le-me.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook