About Contact Press Follow

October 17, 2012

Bring on that Skirt





I was wearing: Top and Necklace H&M/ Skirt Mango/ Bag BCBG/ Shoes Nike

I picked up this skirt shortly before we went on vacation, hoping to wear it without tights in Italy. It's pretty tight (and my tummy was a little full, I know I know) and longer in the back than in the front. I love it! I've been looking for a skirt that allows me to follow the whole pencil skirt trend on my own terms, and I think this is one seals the deal! Think I can also use it in a more business-related context, once needed. For the trip (which included a lot of walking!), I had to pair it with some comfy sneakers. What do you think about the combination?

3 comments:

  1. Really cool outfit!

    www.fashioncontainer.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ich liebe die Stadt!!!
    Muss bald mal wieder hin!

    From Paris with love, Vicky

    The Golden Bun

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook