About Contact Press Follow

October 30, 2012

A Week in the Life of | #32


1. Wearing my favourite rings from Pandora 2. Shooting outfit photos (see the whole look here) 3. In the elevator on my way to work, wearing my trusted Zara coat
4. Wearing my Nikes and black jeans 5. Wearing my New Look cardigan, Tamaris boots and DIY bag 6. 'Coco Noir' by Chanel is my no. 1 craving right now!!
7. Wearing an LBD, the casual way - dress from H&M, cardigan from New Look 8. Had tea with a friend, wearing leather pants and a burgundy knit 9. Having a yummy burger for lunch!
10. Wearing my new velvet boots, leather pants, white top and fuzzy cardigan (see the full look here) 11. Watching TV, working and drinking tea 12. My mum brought back Glamour France for me, yay! Isn't the cover just amazing?

That's my week in a nutshell! Happy Birthday to my man!! My love is turning 21 today! So today it's all about him - cake, gifts, dinner and everything. Hope he'll like his bday :)

Follow me on Instagram @cinjasblog

4 comments:

  1. lovely photos! congrats to your darling!

    xoxo
    Nina
    http://www.ninathecat.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Sweet! :)
    Lovely photos.
    Happy Birthday to your love.
    <3
    fashionerza.com
    I'm a long-time follower of your blog, waiting for you to be on my follower's list too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so sweet of you!
      thanks for the congrats, put a smile on the man's face ;)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook