About Contact Press Follow

October 23, 2012

A Week in the Life of | #31


01. I was wearing an H&M leather jacket, scarf and knit cardigan and a hunkydory top for a day at work 02. I'm back to sitting in 3-hour lectures, trying to stay alert 03. We had a couple nice sunny days
04. What I wore to uni and my mum's bday dinner: Bershka suede jacket, Urban Outfitters shirt and Zara jeans 05. Had a fun night of Monopoly with friends 06. On another work and uni day: wearing H&M coat and peplum knit, Monki skirt

I know I've been a little MIA from the blog lately... I've just been super busy with both work and the start of the new semester. Being all caught up in those things, I will admit I also lost some inspiration. I've barely had the time to catch up on my favourite blogs. I'll take the time to keep working on the blog soon, though. It's a dear hobby after all!
Hope you guys are well and have a fun week.

Feel free to follow me on Instagram @cinjasblog

4 comments:

  1. great pics! aww good luck with your uni life!

    Love,
    Pudding Monster

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks! I can feel the motivation slipping away already haha

      Delete
  2. Your scarf is so cute!

    Lana, xo
    http://fashionfake.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Nothing better than cute scarves when the temperatures start to drop ;)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook