About Contact Press Follow

October 9, 2012

A Week in the Life of | #29

Studied like crazy (and I think it paid off, but I don't wanna jinx anything...) / I caught a cold. Again, Two days before my vacation. WHY?! / Been really inspired by the cute Miroslava Duma lately / A beautiful photo of Venice I found on weheartit

Snacking on a yummy Donut while waiting for the boy (I was sick and it was raining so it was obviously more than allowed!) / Packing for our trip... / And snacking again! This time it was cheese / Playing around with a pen and the infinity symbol again...

A cropped version of my usual Diary post today since I'm still on vacation! Prepare for a photo bomb though...
Follow me on Instagram @cinjasblog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook