About Contact Press Follow

September 24, 2012

Wishlist | #02


Sneaker Wedges from Buffalo/ Boots via Zalando/ Metallic Golden iPhone Case via Shopbop/ Caviar Nailpolish by Ciaté/ Grey Sweater from H&M Man

Remember when I told you I didn't really need to do any more shopping? Yeaaaaah, right.
I've been drooling over those wedge sneakers for months now (though my boyfriend thinks they're terribly ugly), and come the next paycheck, they'll be mine! The list pretty much speaks for itself: I need some nice flat boots for fall (I really do!), that nailpolish is just to die for (and finally available in Germany), who doesn't want to wander around with a golden phone and a grey sweater plus all these printed t-shirts and sweaters out there just scream DIY. What are your cravings at the moment?

2 comments:

  1. The shoes are awesome!

    www.fashioncontainer.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that caviar nail polish!! I haven't tried it though! It says it only lasts two days so I'm going to wait for a special occasion! Love your wishlist!!

    PS. I'd love it if you could visit my blog and follow me if you like it!! :)

    -Stephanie
    @LaminLouboutins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook