About Contact Press Follow

September 28, 2012

Recent Features


Me on Blue is in Fashion this Year



Me on InStyle.de

You might have noticed - and Facebook and/or Instagram followers will know - that I added a little "Press/Features" subpage to the blog. I've recently been featured on some blogs and websites for the first time, which makes me incredibly happy! When I found out about each and every one of these, I did a little happy dance. So here I'll show you two of those features, more to be seen here.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Nice post!
    I want to thank you very much for your support! I really appreciate it!
    I’ve done a page of my blog on Facebook. If you want to be updated about the last post on my blog, like it!
    Here is the address: http://www.facebook.com/ThisIsWhatICallFashion
    Thank you in advance!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook