About Contact Press Follow

September 17, 2012

Outfit | Peplum




I was wearing: Leather Jacket H&M Trend/ Pants Zara/ Peplum Jumper H&M Trend/ Pumps Zara

I will admit that I put on these shoes purely for the purpose of these photos (as you might guess from the last picture). These green babies have been sitting in my closet since forever and I thought they would look really nice with this outfit - in fact, they did - but there's a reason I never wear these shoes. They are so painful! Not at all hard to walk in, but so tight around the front of the foot and my toes... it hurt so much! Good thing I always bring some emergency flats with me when I wear heels that aren't 100% comfortable.

6 comments:

  1. Nice look!
    I like the color of the shoes, and generally you look classy and elegant!!
    Maybe could we follow each others? :)))

    jesuismonika.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting post, your blog is lovely!

    http://www.martasfashiondiary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fantastic in that peplum top! I love it.

    - Victoria
    www.VICKITAS.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peplum is such a great trend, and this is a great outfit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the location :) I do wonder how we always get to buyy those shoes that we hide in our closet. Happens to all of us!

    Michal
    http://skeletons-out-of-closet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook