About Contact Press Follow

September 12, 2012

Outfit | Last Day of Summer




I was wearing: Blouse H&M/ Shorts New Yorker/ Loafers Zara/ Collar necklace Promod

Tuesday was probably the last warm day of the year, so I took the opportunity to go out in shorts without freezing to death. As you can see, my legs are anything but tanned, so I might as well embrace the fact that fall is here and I get to showcase some of the pants I recently bought. After all, I love fall and the season is perfect for fashion-lovers - think loads of layering! Are you guys looking forward to fall?

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfit. I can't get enough of collars this season, that Promod one is lovely! xx
    www.rach-raves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool blouse, the print is super!

    www.fashioncontainer.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit. I have trousers in that print- its so gorgeous!. Love the blouse teamed with the leather shorts as well. Love your style, now following :).

    Rosie
    x
    therunwayrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Darling! I have the matching pants as well, that print is amazing ;)

      Delete
  4. love the cute shirt with that necklace! really nice :)

    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. girl, you are seriously so so cute. i fell in love with the first picture i saw of you. your style is super awesome and i am loving your blog~

    xx,
    grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that's so sweet of you!! Thank you :D

      Delete
  6. wow your blouse is so lovely!

    Francesca xo
    http://goingroundthemulberrybush.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. you're such a doll! x

    www.twinfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. great top!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook