About Contact Press Follow

September 20, 2012

Outfit | Isabel?




I was wearing: Jumper Promod/ Fishnet Tank H&M/ Jeans Levi's/ Shoes Converse

When I saw this knit jumper in the shop window, I was so happy! The resemblance to a certain Isabel Marant piece is undeniable. I really love this jumper, it's so cozy and lovely. The pattern and colour are perfect for fall.
As you can see it was crazy windy when we took these photos. Perfect weather so snuggle up in a big comfy jumper! What do you think about my new knit friend?

8 comments:

  1. hello, thank you for your message on IFB , i love your blog , very nice and cool , i am your follower on Google and Facebook , please , if you have the time please check my blog !!
    http://nacidadedosanjos.blogspot.pt/
    Kisses Elsa

    ReplyDelete
  2. ich mag diesen pulli :) der ist sicher super gemütlich!

    lg
    http://misscherryb00m.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Isabel Marant-ish! Love the different shades of red in this knit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your top dear, btw do you mind following each other?

    http://sasavalencia.blogspot.com/

    Love, sasa of Dress Me Up

    ReplyDelete
  5. so pretty, what size did you get?

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly, it's a size L. I like slouchy knits better than tight ones ;)

      Delete
  6. Love the knit! The colour is just perfect, and indeed looks a lot like the Isabel Marant one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look super duper stunning! following you now ;) great blog! check out and follow my blog if you'd like


    Love,
    Pudding Monster

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook