About Contact Press Follow

September 11, 2012

Diary | #25


I've been really into (homemade) salad lately, this one's a mix of rocket, tomatoes, mozzarella and avocado - yummy! A snap from the little boat ride I took with the boy (see the outfit here). Wearing a lovely bunch of silver rings (from H&M and Pandora) for a coffee in town. New nailpolish for fall! I'm trying to wrap my head around studying... (yes, I do prefer pink supplies) I tried to add beachwaves/volume to my hair, my locks didn't agree though.


Wore this to go shopping with my Mum: H&M shirt and Primark burgundy pants. I bought this lovely peplum jumper from H&M Trend. I never thought peplum would suit me, but it does, yay! I'm testing the Eau de Beauté by Caudalie, to see if it lives up to its hype. I decided to get into my paintpots and put on loads of make-up the other day - tadaa! What I wore yesterday (probably the last warm day of the year): H&M floral blouse and New Yorker leather shorts. Paired the outfit with my new collar necklace from Promod.

Another week has passed... Is it me or is time running faster than my brain is? I keep making plans and struggling to see them through, even two weeks later. I don't know what the deal is with me, really. Back in school, I did hundreds of things in one day, always kept up with my schedule. Today, not so much (to say the least). I somehow feel like I lost half my brain along the way. Does anyone else ever feel that way?

Enough self-pity. Have a great day and maybe follow me on Instagram @cinjasblog

3 comments:

  1. Love your shirts and clearly time is running fast!
    Im your newest follower :) Hopefully you can follow back!

    HippieChicPao

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always amazing,my love!Keep rocking!;)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. really cool pictures!:)
    xx Kate

    http://style-department.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook