About Contact Press Follow

September 4, 2012

Diary | #24


Bought some new nailpolish, I call this one 'green apple' as it doesn't have a name. Love it! Don't worry, I didn't leave the house like this! It's a repulsive combination, right? A quick run to the office in my comfy H&M baseball top (seen here) featuring the awkward fingers. Went to the movies with the boy to watch 'Ted'. Good one! Beeing goofy with the boy. What I wore for a night out: tops H&M, shoes Bershka.


What I wore when it was still warm enough for shorts: Primark shirt + Levi's shorts. Went to the museum to see an Alexander McQueen exhibit, you'll get photos soon! A night out at the pub for my dad's birthday. Rediscovered these statement earrings (from H&M). We had a huuuge brunch for my dad's birthday, so nice (and I was sooo full!). Went out for drinks with my girls.

Another week has passed... Hope you like this little 'week in photos' post. Feel free to follow me on Instagram @cinjasblog

10 comments:

  1. Fun pictures! Love those earrings, very pretty.

    www.fashioncontainer.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures and I love the shoes!

    www.mintyessence.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pics!! I'm dying for the stud shoes, I'll try to do them myself...

    http://notanotherbimbogirl.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your shoes! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, found your blog through IFB, and am now following! If you'd like to check out my blog, it's www.lalamamma.blolgspot.com.

    Thanks,
    Gina

    PS, I love those turquoise earrings...how was Ted?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love instagram posts. Escpecially this one because it's so uniform (thanks to you use of the same filter each time). My instagram posts always look like a mash-up of many, many filters on photos. Hah, I don't mind it though. I wish mine looked this good. :)

    -Stephanie from Chocolate Laced

    P.S. I found your blog via IFB. I'm not a size 0 and I don't wear designer clothes either. I shop on a budget at all times. (I even go as far as telling people how much I paid for each item. You can be stylish on a budget, too!)

    Now following. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Instagram and the small looks into people's lives! These photos are all lovely. The one of you and your boyfriend is too cute for words - I think me and my boy have yet to take a normal picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww this is cool, Ted's such an awesome film, no? :D

    http://wishuponasmile.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool pictures!

    Http://www.ardentblog.com

    Elle xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the blog!! consider me your newest follower

    feel free to follow and comment :)
    http://breakfastatvogue111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook