About Contact Press Follow

September 16, 2012

Blogger Inspo | Dulceida



Today I'm introducing a special one of my favourite bloggers to you. I think you can judge by the photos that this one is a little bit...different! What I adore about Aidas blog is that she is just full of confidence. She's one of the few curvy (read: sexy!) bloggers I know, and she just knows how to work with what she's got, accentuate her body. I think that's what every woman should know how to do, regardless of her weight, height or measurements. This skill is something I admire this blogger babe for. Of course, her elegant yet truly grungy outfits are amazing, too. Also, if you're looking for some make-up inspiration, you need to head over to her blog (think sensual eyeliner, red lips and smokey eyes). I hope you enjoy this one as much as I do!

Click here to get to know more of my favourite bloggers.

2 comments:

  1. Love her blog, she has a great style :)

    www.fashioncontainer.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's absolutely amazing!;)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook