About Contact Press Follow

September 25, 2012

A Week in the Life of | #27

An outfit from my perspective: pants from Promod and boots from Tamaris / Snacking on Swedish cinnamon buns while studying, those are sooo yummy! / A mirror-outfit, wearing a blouse from Gina Tricot, jumper from Primark and pants from Forever21 (full look seen here) / The view from my room, it was raining heavily while the sun was shining - surreal!

Sporting a hat / Stocked up on my favourite tea, I drink so much tea now every day / My boyfriend shooting my outfit (thank you, babe!) / A little collage I made out of some outfit photos

Wearing my favourites: Fossil watch and bracelet, Asos spike bracelet / And a mirror outfit again: hat from Primark, jumper form Sheinside and leather pants from New Yorker (full look will be up tomorrow!) / Eating Sushi with the boy, yummy! / And the last mirror outfit: H&M Trend peplum jumper, H&M tie-dye jeans (full look coming soon!)

Seems like my week was full of food and fashion (the best of F-words!), but really, I've just been studying a lot, allowing myself to some snacks and nice lunch breaks with the boy. I always allow myself to snack every once in a while when I have to study a lot (I guess I put on some extra weight during graduation times - but, hey, I got good grades!). Hope you guys had a great week!
For more deets follow me on Instagram @cinjasblog

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook