About Contact Press Follow

September 18, 2012

A Week in the Life of | #26

Leaving my mark at Starbucks / I was so happy when my leather jacket arrived, had to pose with it immediately! / Wearing my trusted Nikes with black jeans, a simple white tee and a parka for a day of running errands / It's a horse! I actually go horseback riding once a week, every week, but this time I thought I'd snap some proof ;)

The inevitable mirror-photo, wearing my H&M Trend leather jacket and peplum jumper and Zara jeans (full outfit seen here) / The boy and I went to visit his sweet grandparents, the train had to make for our study location / Wearing my new Marant-ish knit with a fishnet tank (full look will be up soon!) / As it got colder last week I was finally able to wear my Union Jack jumper from Sheinside (love it!)

My sister came back from her class trip to Italy and brought me back some Italian mags (me no speak Italiano, but, hello, Italian september issue - eyecandy!) / For the colder seasons I always feel more drawn to this fragrance rather than my usual Miss Dior Chérie (which is almost empty btw, sob sob!) / Being goofy while shooting outfit photos / Again, the cold weather was used as an excuse to use something new, this time this lovely scented candle from Zara Home (also note: my new iPhone case - hello there, bunny! - and my lovely agenda)

I hope you guys enjoy this little photo diary! For more, more and even more follow me on Instagram @cinjasblog

3 comments:

  1. Nice blog you have...wanna follow each other?
    please follow with GFC, just leave me a comment and I'll follow u back!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook