About Contact Press Follow

August 18, 2012

Outfit | White






I was wearing: dress zara/ shoes cox/ bag primark

Isnt't this dress amazing? I usually stay away from all things white, because I am very clumsy (especially with juices, tomato sauce...). But I can proudly say that I managed to spend a whole day in that dress without staining it. I'm growing up!

I hope you guys all have a lovely sunny weekend. I'll be indulging in some proper DIYing next, then it's time for a family barbecue. Tomorrow we'll probably go to the beach! Good times :) That justifies ditching my studying plans, right?

9 comments:

  1. such a plain but gorgeous dress

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the studded back on such a minimalistic piece! It looks great on you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this dress in the shop, but I did'nt take it! You look very nice in this outfit btw!

    NEW POST: Trip: Croazia - August 2012

    FOLLOW ME ON Je-Ne-Suis-Pas-Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this dress. The studs add a little something special. Everything Zara is selling is perfect lately.

    Ava Tallulah

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the studs on your dress. I'm surprised you didn't spill anything on it! I'm so clumsy and I just suck with keeping white things white haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this dress and especially love the edginess of the moto boots.

    ReplyDelete
  7. das ist neben meiner Schuuuuleee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook