About Contact Press Follow

August 31, 2012

Outfit | Coffee Break




I was wearing: blouse h&m trend/ boyfriend jeans levi's/ shoes zara

I'm having one of those days today - just a list of errands to run. But I actually love having a list of things to do in the back of my mind, mentally ticking off stuff makes me happy! You know, the trouble with studying is, you're never really done. There's always another book to read, another exercise to go over or another line to learn by heart. So now I'm off to get groceries and later I'll make a huge cake for my dad's birthday. You guys have a nice day!

8 comments:

  1. I.want.those.shoes! Urgh I've been searching in soo many Zara's to try these shoes, but I can't find them in my size. Anyway they look great on you! Well have fun baking a cake!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. there are so many stores out there who run a similar model! try topshop or asos, for instance ;)

      Delete
  2. i wish i could pull off those jeans as well as you do! i really love that style but it just doesnt look right on me :(

    i love your blog! i'm now following.

    hope you do the same :)

    http://sarablahblah.blogspot.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, that's so sweet :)

      Delete
  3. I love laid back this looks is, yet it is still very chic. This is the perfect way to combine comfort and style.

    http://leilahslipstick.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, the mix of boyfriend jeans and romantic shirt. And I'm dying for the shoes. Will come here more often, loved your blog, xoxo
    afrovaidosas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your shirt !!xxx do you wanna follow each other.?I follow you btw xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook