About Contact Press Follow

August 22, 2012

Outfit | Blue





I was wearing: top weekday/ shorts zara/ shoes bianco

Here's a little 'story behind the shoe': I got these shoes about three years ago, for my big 18th bday party. Back then, I thought they were sky-high and could barely walk on them. I haven't really worn them since (oops!), but when I stepped out the door in these babies recently, I was surprised. They're amazingly comfortable and easy to walk in! The soft suede makes it impossible for any annoying blisters to pop up.
So thank you for buying those, 18-year-old me! Let's hope the highest heels I own today will feel low for me in another three years ;)

5 comments:

  1. Hi pretty! It's Sara from IFB! I really love your blog so I invite you to check my blog. Following you on GFC and Bloglovin!

    xo http://inmysocks.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! ;)

    ♥♥♥♥♥♥

    www.stylebaro.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! :)

    http://ninnieol.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing heels. I love rediscovering old pieces in my wardrobe.
    Great shorts too.

    Ava Tallulah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook