About Contact Press Follow

August 27, 2012

Inspiration | Baseball Jackets








Photos: stockholm streetstyle/ cottds/ unknown/ sincerely jules/ asos

I think it's obvious that I'm obsessed with baseball jackets! I've been told several times that the sporty look works well for me (although I am certainly not the sporty type) and I think a fancy baseball jacket might be a lovely addition to my wardrobe. I'm considering getting the one in the last photo, from Asos Men, as I think the jacket should look a little oversized-and-borrowed-from-the-boyfriend-ish. What do you think? Should I go for it?

3 comments:

  1. awww, you inspired me! i think oversized jackets are cute on girls!

    http://www.ninathecat.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this trend, you can do so much with this type of jacket. I like to mix it with more "fancy" dresses, love the contrast.
    Please check out my blog, hope you like it
    afrovaidosas.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook