About Contact Press Follow

August 28, 2012

Diary | #23


Went out for some old-fashioned coffee and cake with the boy. Finally got my hands on the shea body mist by The Body Shop. I love that scent! Ate the first macaron of my life. Had pancakes with strawberries for lunch, yummy! I spent most of the last week sick in bed, accompanied by this cute hot-water bottle. The arrival of this little goodie from Asos really cheered me up!


My outfits while being sick mainly consisted of leggings, a t-shirt and an oversized shirt (this one's from Urban Outfitters) - comfy clothes! Watching Gossip Girl in bed all day seemed like a good idea. Another good idea for days spent in bed: I finally joined Tumblr, check out my blog here. Did some more DIYing, you'll see the result soon! I managed to vary my 'sick uniform' with some fancy leggings (these are from Bik Bok). What I wore yesterday (soon on the blog).

Follow me on Instagram @cinjasblog

3 comments:

  1. Great post!

    Love your pictures :)

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey darling,


    I just found your cute blog. Really love the pics!

    I'm your newest follower on GFC and Bloglovin!

    I hope you will check out my blog and follow back (with GFC - as Luxury Life Design) .

    http://luxurylifedesign.blogspot.com/

    xoxo LLD

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook