About Contact Press Follow

July 6, 2012

New In/Union Jack



My gorgeous Union Jack jumper from Sheinside finally arrived home. My Union Jack collection keeps growing and growing, currently counting a variety of t-shirts, a purse, an umbrella and the jumper. Well, what can I say - the UK craze pretty much runs in the family (hello, mum!).
So I'm very happy with my latest purchase. It will be a reason for me not to be sad when summer decides to bail on us again... Then I can just throw on this cozy knit jumper over some leggings or whatever and dance in the rain!
How do you like the jumper? Any flag obsessions?

5 comments:

  1. HI THERE !
    wow i love your blog ! the photos are incredible!
    hope you can check it out mine (:
    follow each other?

    -Stephanie
    www.crownoflovee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous!!! I love it! is seems so smooth!!!
    xoxo
    self-dressed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the sweater!!

    -Jessica
    http://runninginsideus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely sweater ! i follow you on bloglovin ♥.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice posting.. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook