About Contact Press Follow

July 7, 2012

Lack of motivation?







sources: me, unknown, Sincerely Jules

Today's post is totally non-fashion related. I am currently studying for my exams, and I know I'm not the only one who has big assignments to do, goals to achieve, things to do. It's not always easy to keep yourself motivated, especially when you know you have to do something, better today than tomorrow. What never lacks to inspire me are certainly words, so I started collecting motivational sayings that will cheer me up on a rainy (read: lazy!) day. I'm sharing these with you in the hope that they might help you, too.
I'm back to my books now - enjoy your Saturday!

5 comments:

  1. loved the first quote!so many inspiring pics.great post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "If you never try you'll never know" I think it's one of my favorite quotes ever!
    I love the phrases that motivate;)
    Come see my blog if you want!


    FOLLOW ME ON Je-Ne-Suis-Pas-Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos! I love the tattoo :) xx

    - Victoria
    www.VICKITAS.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook